Gluten Free Sliders with tofu patty
Perfect Gluten free and Protein rich diet.
- 6 burger buns or sliders @livfreshfarms
- 1 block firm tofu (pressed)
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs and 1/4 cup to coat it.
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2-3 sprigs of spring onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp sriracha or hot sauce of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced onions, sliced roasted bell peppers , sliced cucumber
- Mayonnaise mixed with sriracha or hung curd
Joy of cooking
- Press the tofu with a heavy pan till all the water is drained.
- Crumble the tofu and all the ingredients and mix.
- Make a round flat ball and coat with with breadcrumbs.
- In a pan add 1 tsp oil and cook the patty.
- Take sliders and toast it nicely on the pan with butter.
- Smear the mayonnaise on the buns add the toppings, patty and cheese. Serve Hot.
To enjoy the joy of cooking and food presentation ideas follow Jesal on her Instagram
Gourmet Affaire (https://www.facebook.com/gourmetaffaire/)
As a homemaker, I have always loved hosting people and cook different cuisines. During the lockdown last year, the passion for creating new and innovative recipes grew and I created an Instagram account to share my passion for food. I am constantly thinking about presentation and styling of food, which is an integral part of the process. I started food styling with props and lights to give it a better look. I even did an online workshop on it to hone my skills. It was so encouraging when I was invited to make a presentation for a well-being group.