Triplet Baby Greens
Locally grown in our farm. Freshly picked every Wednesday. Living Baby Kale, Baby Tat Soi and Baby Mizuna.
Our greens are cultivated for maximum nutrition profile and texture. Feel the CRUNCH!
Pollutant and pesticide free.
3 plugs; ~60g
Nutritional and Health Benefits
Livfresh Baby Greens are Nutrient-rich, Pesticides-free, non-GMO, and sustainably grown in Singapore.
Baby Greens are known to be a nutritional powerhouse. Baby and adult greens are nutritionally similar. Baby greens have a slightly milder flavor, but the main difference is that baby greens is more tender and easier to eat raw.
Ideas to enjoy and Storage
Baby Greens is a younger version of kale, Tat Soi and Mizuna.
Baby kale’s flavor isn’t as strong, so be gentle.
Baby Tat Soi have a flavor similar to spinach with a slight mustard tinge.
Baby Mizuna is a cross between arugula and mustard, mizuna has a mild peppery taste.
Instead of using this as a base, use these fresh baby greens as a supplement to other greens in salads. It gets you a hit of flavor and those dark leafy green nutrients without the need to commit completely.
How to use Baby Greens
- Raw, in a salad – Baby Greens don't need to be cooked to be enjoyed.
- In a soup – Baby Greens' texture makes it the perfect green to throw into a pot of soup.
- In pasta – adds extra flavour to pasta.
- Turn them into Juice or Smoothies.
- Use Them in Sautés & Stir Fries.
- Make them into Slaw.
- Get Fancy & Make Sauce.
- Use them in Wraps.
How to store your fresh Baby Greens
- Remove the greens from the cup and tap them gently
- Cut the roots (roots are excellent source of compost and nutrition for your potted plants)
- Line a box or zip lock bag with the paper towel
- Loosely fill the bag or box with the greens.
- Seal and store in the fridge.
Protein Packed Baby Greens Salad/ Orange Vi
Protein Packed Baby Greens Salad
- Roasted chickpeas
- Lemon juice,
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Black pepper
- Baby Greens
- Parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the greens androasted chickpeas toss until evenly coated. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Arrange on plates and top with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Oragne vinaigrette and baby greens
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
- 1(310 ml) jar orange jelly (I prefer Smuckers no Sugar Added Orange Spread)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup water
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE: Combine first 4 ingredients in medium-sized bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil, then 1/2 cup water. Continue whisking until smoothly blended. Add additional 1/4 cup water if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Combine baby greens, onions and desired amount of vinaigrette in a medium sized bowl. Arrange on serving platter and garnish with blue cheese and pecans. Serve immediately. Enjoy !