Asian delicacy “Big Bag of Asian Greens” is mix of 5 different varities of Asian Vegetables.
Bok Choy, Xiao Bai Cai, Choy Sum, Jiu Bai Cai, Hong Kong Choy Sum.
Weigh 500gms, approximately 3 servings as these greens shrink upon cooking.
Locally grown at Livfresh farms. Freshly harvested upon order Our greens are cultivated for maximum nutrition profile and texture. Feel the CRUNCH!
Pollutant and pesticide free.
- Shred raw Asian Greens and toss with other fresh vegetables to make a salad
- Add chopped Asian Greens to hot and sour soup
- Stir-fry Asian Greens with a variety of vegetables, some soy sauce, and sesame oil
- Sauté fresh garlic and ginger in olive oil until soft, then add Asian Greens and continue to sauté until desired tenderness
- Mix minced Asian Greens, mushrooms, chives, and soy sauce to make a homemade dumpling filling
- Remove the greens from the brown bag and tap them gently
- Line a box or zip lock bag with the paper towel
- Loosely fill the bag or box with the greens.
- Seal and store in the fridge.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 large shallots (minced)
- 2 pounds baby bok choy (halved or quartered)
- 2 tbsp Asian Dressing
- Wash and quarter each stalk of bok choy
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- As soon as the oil is hot, add the garlic and the shallots, and sautè for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, Asian Dressing Toss and cover.
- Continue to cook the bok choy until white parts reach desired doneness.
Nutritional and Health Benefits
Livfresh Asian Greens are Nutrient-rich, Pesticide-free, non-GMO, and sustainably grown in Singapore.
Asian leafy greens such as Bok Choy, Xiao Bai Cai, Choy Sum, Jiu Bai Cai, Hong Kong Choy Sum, are excellent sources of calcium, iron, and vitamins A and C, and antioxidants that help boost immunity and protect the body against cell damage.
They contain high amounts of fiber, folic acid and potassium to help improve gut health and digestion. The iron and calcium in Asian greens is more readily absorbed than traditional leafy greens such as spinach and silver beet.
Ideas to enjoy and Storage
All parts of Asian Greens can be consumed. In addition to its low-calorie and high nutrient content, its mildly sweet flavor and crisp texture make it an welcome addition to almost any dish.
Try them raw ! Cooking vegetables reduces some of the nutrients they contain.
Some quick tips:
How to store your fresh greens