Organic Sugar Free Amaranth Muesli
Our Healthy and Appetizing Muesli is a healthy mix of protein, vitamins and minerals. This is delicious as a guilt free snack on its own, or as a cereal with milk of your choice.
Our Organic Muesli contains zero additives, Sugar free, no preservatives & no artificial flavours, so everyone can easily include our healthy and appetizing muesli in their morning routines.
Ingredients : Popped Himalayan Amaranth, Himachal Dried Apples and Apricots, Oats, Cashew nuts, Raisins, Dried Goji berries.
What is Organic Amaranth Muesli & Health benifits
Muesli is a ready-to-eat cereal consisting of a base of oats and whole grains mixed with variety of ingredients including nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and sweets. It is a popular breakfast food worldwide. It is a versatile cereal that is consumed in many ways. It can be soaked in milk, water, or juice and eaten cold. It can be cooked in boiling water or milk and eaten like traditional oatmeal. It can be added to yogurt, fruit salads, or used in baking recipes. We encourage you to freshen up your muesli with fruit from your local farmers.
Health benifits of Organic Amaranth Muesli
- Raw, unprocessed ingredients, offering you food as nature intended it to be.
- Whole grains provide valuable energy-rich carbohydrates, B-complex vitamins, iron, and cholesterol-fighting soluble fiber.
- Dried fruits are rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, and immune-boosting vitamin C.
- Fruits will also provide a natural sweetness making your muesli delicious.
- Nuts and seeds provide protein, omega-3 oils along with several antioxidants and vitamins.
All these ingredients together make muesli one of the most complete foods you can eat.
Ideas to Enjoy and Storage
- Eat it like you would eat cereal as it is widely considered a type of cereal globally
- Add sliced fresh or frozen fruit.
- Try dried fruits as well.
Try soaking the muesli overnight.
Add some muesli into a smoothie.
Mix with applesauce.
Cook the muesli into porridge.
Try soaking it in coffee or orange juice.
Once opened, transfer the contents into a dry airtight container to eliminate the risk of infestation and store away from heat and sunlight.