1/4 cup olive oil
1 large clove garlic
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 c. flat leaf parsley
2 tbsp. snipped chives
Cook the ravioli, drain and return them to the pot.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes over medium heat until the garlic turns light golden, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add to the ravioli. Add the chives, parsley and 1/4 tsp salt and gently toss to combine. Enjoy!
LivFresh ravioli is freshly made and as promised, always free from chemicals and preservatives. So now, make Wednesday nights – Ravioli Nights!
Ingredients: Soft-wheat flour, Durum-wheat, Semolina and Egg yolks, geneously filled with Ricotta Cheese and Spinach
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Add Ravioli to boiling water.
- Cook Ravioli 3 to 4. When Ravioli floats is ready. Do not rinse.
- Remove from water, toss Ravioli with olive oil or sauce
- Salty water and cooking time are the secret for a perfect al dente Ravioli Dish. Salting water will ensure that the whole pasta dish taste good.
- If you want to try baking your ravioli, spoon a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a baking pan, layer with uncooked ravioli and then spoon a little more sauce on top.
Why choose fresh?
Fresh pasta is often lauded as superior to dried pasta as they represent superior taste and quality. Freshly-made products are wholesome, healthier, more flavoursome, and free of troublesome preservatives.
At Livfresh we belive nothing beats fresh, handmade pasta paired with a delicious artisanal sauce. Delicate and Tender. Perfectly suited for lighter and creamy sauces. Cooks in half the time as compared to dry pasts, making it a super quick, delicious, and hearty meal.
Cooking and Storing
Always store the Ravioli in the Freezer, don’t defrost it before cooking.
How to cook Fresh Ravioli