Small Bag of Salad Greens
Locally grown in our farm. Freshly picked every wedensady.
Mix of Coral Lettuce, Ice Lettuce and Butterheads.
Our greens are cultivated for maximum nutition profile and texture. Feel the CRUNCH!
Pollutant and pesticide free.
Nutritional and Health Benefits
Livfresh Lettuce is Nutrient rich, Pesticides free, non-GMO, and sustainably grown in Singapore.
Leafy greens and raw veggies are a superb source of natural fiber, offering several health benefits:
- reduces “bad” cholesterol.
- controls blood sugar.
- helps with weight loss.
- normalizes bowel movements.
- prevents cancers.
Ideas to enjoy and Storage
Most people associate red and green lettuce with a salad or in a sandwich. But it’s also delicious sauteed, steamed, or grilled. Try rolling ingredients inside the leaves to create a sort of ‘wrap’ in place of a tortilla. Healthy, crunchy and yummy!
Simple Green Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 cup of lettuce leaves
- ½ cup each of frozen raspberries and blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Add a cup of ice and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
How to store your fresh Salad Greens
- Remove the greens from the brown bag and tap them gently
- Line a box or zip lock bag with the paper towel
- Loosely fill the bag or box with the greens. Seal and store in the fridge.