Spinach & Olive Oil Flour Tortillas 6'' pack of 10
Fresh. All natural. No preservatives.
Our artisanal tortillas are freshly made in SIngapore. Our tortillas are preservative-free and must be refrigerated. Vegan Friendly.
Ingredients : Flour, spinach, olive oil, water
Health Benefits of tortillas depending on the size and type of tortilla you are choosing, tortillas can be moderate in calories and serve as a good source of protein, fiber, b-vitamins, and iron.
1 Tortilla (27g)
Net carbs- 15g
Trans Fat- 0g
How to Store Tortillas
Turn Tortillas into a Meal
Use tortillas as a pizza base
Make tortillas into nachos.
Stuff tortillas with your favourite sandwich fillings
Bake up a pan of enchiladas
Fry up some tostadas
Roll up tortillas into pinwheels
Make a quesadilla
Stir up some chilaquiles
How to store Tortillas Can store for up to 2 weeks.
- Place the tortillas in a resealable plastic bag or airtight storage container. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Store the tortillas in the freezer if stocking up. Place them in a resealable plastic bag or airtight container before freezing. Move the tortillas to the refrigerator to thaw, do not thaw tortillas in the microwave
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave once thawing is complete. Place them on a plate then heat for 10 to 20 seconds. Cover the plate with a clean towel to keep the tortillas soft until ready to use.
Spinach Hummus Wraps
- Spinach tortilla
- Tomato, sliced
- Avocado, sliced
- Spinach and Mixed greens
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For Spinach Hummus Wrap
- Spread the hummus on the tortilla wrap.
- layer the sliced avocado and tomato on top.
- Top up with mixed greens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap the tortilla into a burrito shape and fold in the sides and Enjoy!