Fresh. All natural. No preservatives.
Our artisanal tortillas are freshly made in SIngapore. Our tortillas are preservative-free and must be refrigerated. Vegan Friendly.
Ingredients : Flour, spinach, olive oil, water
- Place the tortillas in a resealable plastic bag or airtight storage container. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Store the tortillas in the freezer if stocking up. Place them in a resealable plastic bag or airtight container before freezing. Move the tortillas to the refrigerator to thaw, do not thaw tortillas in the microwave
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave once thawing is complete. Place them on a plate then heat for 10 to 20 seconds. Cover the plate with a clean towel to keep the tortillas soft until ready to use.
- Spinach tortilla
- Tomato, sliced
- Avocado, sliced
- Spinach and Mixed greens
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spread the hummus on the tortilla wrap.
- layer the sliced avocado and tomato on top.
- Top up with mixed greens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap the tortilla into a burrito shape and fold in the sides and Enjoy!
Health Benefits of tortillas depending on the size and type of tortilla you are choosing, tortillas can be moderate in calories and serve as a good source of protein, fiber, b-vitamins, and iron.
1 Tortilla (27g)
Net carbs- 15g
Trans Fat- 0g
How to Store Tortillas
Use tortillas as a pizza base
Make tortillas into nachos.
Stuff tortillas with your favourite sandwich fillings
Bake up a pan of enchiladas
Fry up some tostadas
Roll up tortillas into pinwheels
Make a quesadilla
Stir up some chilaquiles
How to store Tortillas Can store for up to 2 weeks.
Spinach Hummus Wraps
For Spinach Hummus Wrap