Thai food is one of our favorite cuisines – both for dining out and cooking at home. Salt, sour, sweet and spicy, Thai recipes are always perfectly balanced and full of flavor. Livfresh’s Thai Salad dressing will makes all those great Thai flavors POP.
Thai salads are different than Western-style salads. Even though we call them “salads”, they aren’t often made with lettuce or other greens and they typically focus on a balance of the key flavors used in Thai cooking – sweet, sour, savory, and spicy. This dressing makes perfect Thai Salad lunch fare, they are simultaneously satisfying, cooling, and give you a big burst of flavor to help you power through the rest of the day.
Made to order, healthy, no sugar, no preservatives, no artifical flavours, colours or ingredients. vegan, gluten free. Perfect salad dressing or fantastic marinade.
Ingredients : Olive Oil, Rice Vinegar, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Lemongrass, Red Chilli, Galangal, Ginger, Honey, Salt
Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks after opening. Shake well before pouring.
- 14 ounces super firm tofu, pressed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Thai salad dressing
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- crushed peanuts and cilantro for topping
- Fresh salad leaves
- Baby Kale
- Thai Salad dressing
- Preheat the oven 400°F then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the tofu cubes to the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the tofu is crisp and light golden brown.
- Once the tofu is done, carefully transfer it the large bowl with the Thai salad dressing. Toss until each piece is evenly coated.
- Serve tofu warm with lettuce leaves, carrot, bell pepper, green onions, crushed peanuts, cilantro, baby kale, and Thai salad dressing. Enjoy!
Most store-bought salad dressings are made with soybean or canola oils, mainly unsaturated “good” fats. But many dressings are also packed with artificial flavours, colours and sodium-rich preservatives, which contain full-fat cheese, added sugars like high-fructose corn syrup, and even unhealthy trans fat.
Livfresh Thai Salad dressing is Healthy, nutritious, Vegan, gluten free and packed with flavour, swap it in for store-bought varieties in your favourite salads, side dishes, and appetizers.
*We belive in sustainability, and minimizing carbon footprints. We will be thankfull, if you return our Dressing Bottles back, at your next delivery.
BAKED THAI TOFU LETTUCE WRAPS
Livfresh Thai Salad Dressing is a perfect “Artisan homemade Delight”, which along with salads can be used as Sides,
To Roast Chickpeas, To Marinate, To Flavour BBQ’s, To Stir Fry Rice, To Liven Up Grain and Legumes, For Grilling Skewers, With Potatoes, Tossed with Veggies before Roasting, In a Stir Fry, Making Spring Rolls.
Baked Thai Tofu Lettuce Wraps
If you’re in the mood for something light and refreshing that will still leave you feeling satisfied, then you are going to love these wraps. Enjoy!
To Make The Salad