Enjoy this super bundle of Tomato and Olive Wraps, Baby Kale, Triplet Greens and Microgreens. These make for the perfect nutrition packed wraps.
- Prepare a pot / vase wit a cup of water
- Put the living plant in the pot
- Place the living of plants away from direct sun
- Top up the pot with water (~100ml) daily. Ensure roots are partially submerged
- Pluck/harvest and consume the plants fresh whenever. No washing required
- Remove the greens from the cup and tap them gently
- Cut the roots (roots are excellent source of compost and nutrition for your potted plants)
- Line a box or zip lock bag with the paper towel
- Loosely fill the bag or box with the greens.
- Seal and store in the fridge.
*LivFresh living plants are grown hydroponically, so if you try and re-pot them in soil, they will not grow. But the roots and the cocopeat becomes excellent compost for your indoor plants.
Storage I, upto 4 days
Storage II, after 4 days