Fresh. All natural. No preservatives.
Tomato & Oregano Flour Tortillas 6” pack of 10
Our artisanal tortillas are freshly made in SIngapore. Our tortillas are preservative-free and must be refrigerated. Vegan Friendly.
Ingredients: Flour, tomato paste, Mexican oregano, vegetable oil, water
- Place the tortillas in a resealable plastic bag or airtight storage container. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Store the tortillas in the freezer if stocking up. Place them in a resealable plastic bag or airtight container before freezing. Move the tortillas to the refrigerator to thaw, do not thaw tortillas in the microwave
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave once thawing is complete. Place them on a plate then heat for 10 to 20 seconds. Cover the plate with a clean towel to keep the tortillas soft until ready to use.
- Slice 225g block of firm smoked tofu into strips and marinate with Livfresh Asian salad dressing. Grill until sticky and glazed.
- Spread a little more Livfresh Asian salad dressing on top, then add the tofu with shredded cucumber, spring onions and some watercress.
- Roll up and Enjoy!
Health Benefits of tortillas depending on the size and type of tortilla you are choosing, tortillas can be moderate in calories and serve as a good source of protein, fiber, b-vitamins, and iron.
1 Tortilla (27g)
Net carbs- 15g
Trans Fat- 0
How to Store Tortillas
Turn Tortillas into a Meal
Use tortillas as a pizza base
Make tortillas into nachos.
Stuff tortillas with your favourite sandwich fillings
Bake up a pan of enchiladas
Fry up some tostadas
Roll up tortillas into pinwheels
Make a quesadilla
Stir up some chilaquiles
How to store Tortillas Can store for up to 2 weeks.