We consider cherry-picking a lovely thing. Because we pick only the very best for you. Delightfully sweet and provide a burst of flavour as a snack or in a salad. Our tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, and a good source of vitamin K and potassium.
Pollutant and Chemical Free.
- Cheery tomatoes taste delicious raw
- Sauté on the stove with garlic and olive oil to serve as your veggie side dish.
- Cherry tomatoes also make good roasted and grilled veggies, seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Or simply eat them right out of the bowl as a sweet and nutritious snack.
- Cherry tomatoes generally preferred in salads and gentle stir-fries especially in Mediterranean, Greek, Italian cuisines.
- Cherry tomatoes dressed with vinaigrette relished in appetizer and sandwiches.
- They complement well with other vegetables like brussel sprouts, olives, bell peppers and eggplant.
- For the best flavor you should eat your Cherry tomatoes within three to five days.
- To help retain flavor, store your Cherry tomatoes in a shady spot on your kitchen counter.
- Best NOT to put them in the refigerator (unless they start getting soft after a few days)
Nutritional and Health Benefits
Sweet and portable, cherry tomatoes add more than colour to your dinner salad. Although technically a fruit, nutritionally cherry tomatoes more closely resemble a vegetable. That means they’re low in calories and rich in good nutrients for your health. Cherry tomatoes are chock full of vitamins and minerals that promote excellent health. They are packed with vitamin C, which plays a major part in many body functions.
Ideas to enjoy and Storage
How to store Cherry Tomatoes